Federal's extremely successful UHP, the former ss595, has been repositioned and renamed simply as the 595. Slight technical changes have been made by FTC to the tire competition. Combat-bred, performance driven, designed for those requiring flat-out performance, no other tire grips like the 595, yet still provides for the basic comforts of everyday driving. Aggressive V-shaped tread and innovative silica compound maximizes higher level of adhesion, resistance to aquaplaning, and gives your car the ultimate control in acceleration, cornering and braking.
- Our latest tire technology, TTIC, for smoothness, speed, and safety.
- M.P.O. (Magnified Performance Optimization) technology – for consistent performance throughout the tire's life.
- Three Radius Tread Arc delivers even pressure across the contact area.
- Steel Sidewall and Belts enhance optimum performance in all temperatures.
- Opti-Noise Technology for a quiet, comfortable ride.
- Aggressive uni-directional tread pattern enhances high speed stability and traction.
- Unique shoulder block design for predictable handling in different driving conditions.